- Upon replying to an AceProject task update/assignment notification, an email notification will automatically be sent to the user replying to the notif (regardless of whether “Notify me every time I create or update a task” is checked or not) as a confirmation of his/her task update.
- Terminology adjustments to the project assignment/unassignment email notification.
- “—– Write above this line to post a reply —–” added in task assignment/update email notifications.
- New FAQ-based searchable help system unveiled.
- Maximum number of tasks for a task import set to 2000.
- Email notification added for bulk project assignment/un-assignment.
- “Assigned” and “Reviewer” columns added in the Task Reminder email.
- Modifications to the “Task Limit Reached” e-mail notification.
- Task assignment and update notifications now all have “Created/Modified” in the Subject of the email.
- “Remember Filters” checkboxes added in all Portfolio -> Projects and My Office -> Projects pages.
- When a user is assigned to a project via the “Edit Task” page, the C2 Edit Task Level access right is granted automatically.
The complete list of fixed bugs can be found on our Changes History.